Join Our Team
Seeking an UX Web Designer with 5+ years of experience who is an expert in designing cutting edge mobile and Web applications. The ideal candidate should use established user-centered design principles, have excellent design aesthetics and a strong portfolio.
Role and Responsibilities
- Conduct stakeholder interviews, user requirements analysis, conceptual modeling, and usability testing.
- Work closely with Product Manager to understand UI requirements.
- Design for Web, mobile and tablet solutions that address business and brand objectives.
- Design and Develop User Interface.
- Lead collaboration between front-end development and product design teams.
- 5+ years of exceptional UI/UX Design industry experience.
- Hands on experience in user-interface design principles and usability methodologies.
- Strong experience with digital prototyping tools, e.g. InVision, Axure, Sketch or similar.
- Expert knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign-Web integration, Photoshop Illustrator).
- Highly collaborative team member.
- Works well under pressure and deadline orientated.
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Web Development: HTML5, CSS3, CSS, HTML, XHTML, DHTML, Teamsite, Bootstrap, LESS, SASS.
- Internet: Web 2.0, Typography, Animated GIFs, Icons, Mockups, Newsletters, Logos, Effective Advertising graphics, Hand-Coding, color concepts, Web Accessibility.
- Tools & Utilities for Image Editing, Video and Audio editing and Text editors: Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, Axure RP, Balsamic Mockups, Fireworks, Premiere, Flash, Dreamweaver, Sound forge, Visio, Corel Draw, Notepad++.
- Graphics: Extensive Raster Graphics Experience, Vector-Based Illustration, Digital compositing and GIF animation.
- Domain Knowledge: User Interface Design (UI), Usability, UX, Interaction Design, Branding, Information design, Heuristic Analysis, UI for Web Applications and web sites.
- Animation: Flash, Swish 2.0, SwishMax 1.0.
- MS Office Suite: Power Point, Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, MS FrontPage.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Master’s degree preferred.