Join Our Team
Sales Executive will manage Lead generation, prospecting and other sales methods designed to build an optimal sales pipeline. Manage the end-to-end sales process for all opportunities including initial client communication, on-site presentations, negotiation and contract management. Sales Executive will drive revenue and margin growth in Services. Sales Executive will be responsible for meeting and exceeding performance metrics, activities, and quota.
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop a repeatable sales process, including sales materials and tools, identifying new markets, and develop short and long-term sales strategies.
- Primary Role is to sell Property Management Application and related services to prospective and existing customers.
- Manage own pipeline through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning.
- Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application.
- Participate in the development, presentation, and sales of a value proposition.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale.
- Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
- Maintain favorable customer contact for first 12 months of processing to identify and up-sell additional solutions, ensure customer satisfaction and to establish references.
- 3-10 years of professional working experience in Sales or Account Management.
- Team player with strong interpersonal /communication skills.
- Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with prospects/customers.
- Highly motivated.
- Knowledge of enterprise level sales.
- Knowledge of cloud applications.
- Knowledge of Agile Development Methodologies.
- Ability to work with clients to further understand needs.
- Self-motivation with solid work ethic.
- Driven by results and motivated by success
- Experience in Property Management Systems is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Master’s degree preferred.