Join Our Team
Define the product vision and roadmap, build product requirements/User Stories with detailed functional requirements, and become a Subject Matter Expert for the product Web Development Team. This includes increasing sales and user adoption of the existing product and helping develop new solutions/features based on industry experience and feedback from customers and prospects. A successful Product Manager must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy, a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that a reality.
Role and Responsibilities
- Define Product Road Map/priorities
- Conduct market research, develop business cases, and design conceptual solutions.
- Manage product requirement definition and documentation.
- Develop requirements/User Stories/functional design specifications that define product landscape and development initiatives.
- Design User Experience (UX) for Desktop Browser, Mobile Browser and iPhone/Android Apps
- Develop wireframes and mockup screens for different UX
- Conduct product brainstorm sessions to define product and technology requirements and strategies.
- Manage product design activities and process
- Supervise automation to generate user-friendly solutions that provide clear end-user benefits and clear differentiation from competitor products.
- Assess stakeholder needs, technology trends, and major competitors in order to synthesize product requirements.
- Coordinate with development team to develop based on user stories.
- Manage Testing Process – Develop Test Scripts, Execute, Manage Defect Process.
- Develop and implement a company-wide go-to-marketing plan.
- Sales Enablement – Support internal sales teams by assisting with the development of a repeatable sales process, including sales materials and tools, conducting sales training, identifying new markets, and advising on short and long-term sales strategies.
- 3-5 years in product development / product management preferably SAAS platform.
- Ability to develop Product Requirement Specs, User Stories.
- Strong understanding of Software Development Experience.
- Strong understanding of Web Application Architectures, User Experience (UX), Databases, Mobile Apps, Web Services.
- Ability to multitask.
- Experience in Agile Development Methodology.
- Experience in Property Management Systems is a plus.
- Experience with AWS is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Master’s degree preferred.